Friday, September 28, 2007

Oh Garbage!

Friends,

On our way to Dallas last weekend with some friends, we stopped in Burleson for dinner...us guys did the Chinese buffet and the girls did Taco Bell. I did not find out until today just how interesting was the girls' visit to "the Bell." The food was nothing spectacular, but when they went to dispose of their "remains from dinner" the garbage can "thanked them." Say what??? A talking garbage can? Apparently so...and it had a number of different sayings. Now I've heard it all!! All I can say is that I guess it gives new definition to...talking trash
:-) (ha ha ha).

Don

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a little alarming when the trash can asked us to wait while it "recycled" what we had thrown away from the first tray. Kind of makes one wonder what we had just eaten???? YIKES!

ddWheels4God said...

I think the IRS should have one of these to make us all more at ease paying taxes.

Wheels