Thursday, March 13, 2008

Church League Softball

Friends,

We have started our church league softball season -- and it is such fun. Unfortunately, we tangled with the best team in the league tonight, but the prospects look good for an excellent season. We have an exceptional group of people playing and this makes all the better. I am really proud of my girls...they had never even played organized softball before this month and both of them have played (hit and fielded) well -- who'da thunk? Keep up the good work! We play eight games in four weeks, so it is short and busy season, and at this point we have three weeks to go. If you are able to do so, come see us Tuesday and Thursday evenings down at the softball complex and enjoy the fellowship. God bless,

Don

2 comments:

OkieGurl95 said...

Thats really cool! I wish that I lived closer so I could come cheer you on! That would be so much fun! I hope you all are doing well! Love you!

Caitlin

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.