Thursday, July 17, 2008

Update

Friends,

I just wanted to let you know that we are having a great time visiting with friends and family in the NW part of our world. We miss our friends and family in Texas and look forward to seeing you all when we get back. It was great to listen to Toby speak this past Sunday. He is doing such a good job and he has grown as a preacher (in his ability...not his size :-). I was pleased to be asked to preach this Sunday in Cashmere (where we were in the early and middle 90's). We are looking forward to visiting with the brethren up there, as well. My family is doing reasonably well...and we are pleased about this. I would like to say we came to cooler weather up here, but it has actually been hotter. There have been a number of fires up this way and we have taken some pictures. Fortunately, none of them have been threatening. I have a bowling grudge match with my friend Kal today...a Coke is at stake. That's about it for now, so, signing off...God bless,

Don

No comments: