Thursday, September 4, 2008

Danger Zone

Friends,

WARNING! You are about to enter the political zone. (Special note: I have often said, I do not blog about politics...isn't religion dangerous enough?) Nevertheless, here is a rare foray into the void.

WOW! Sarah Palin's speech last night was outstanding. I usually don't spend a lot of time watching these conventions, but I was compelled to hear her last evening. Overall, I have been impressed by the things that I have been hearing about her -- in spite of the skewering her family has received from the liberal media the past few days. (Another note: what kind of mongrels are some of these people anyway?) Considering how she has been ripped...for her to stand up in front of millions of people and deliver as she did -- it was impressive, to say the least. (Have I tipped my hand yet?) I am not going to say anything negative about the other contenders (as, I reserve such for religious discussions :-), but if I were them, I would be concerned about the bump that she is going to give to many folks. Granted, there is a long way to go, but I would have to say that, at least she is off to a good start. We'll have to see how her boss does this evening (?).

Don

No comments: