Saturday, May 17, 2008

The Power of 1

Friends,

I had a revelation the other day. (Can this still happen? ;-) I need a regular reminder -- 1 has meaning. Some say it is a lonely number...I believe that it is a powerful number. 1 is a number I chose to include in the title of this blog (out of necessity)...but, it reminds me that 1 person can make a difference for the Lord -- and that 1 person needs to be me. We are talking about evangelism on Sunday mornings...what we all can understand is that each 1 of us has an opportunity to make a difference for the Lord. God wants every 1 to come to an understanding of Him. He believes in each 1 of us and treats us all like we are #1. Besides THE Middle Man's job has been taken..."God gave His 1 and only Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life" (John 3:16). I thank God that He sent His Son for me (nearly) every day. I hope you have a great Lord's Day. Take care,

Don

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me 2!!

Anonymous said...

That's one fine point! Juan