Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chillin'

Friends,

It's kind of funny...I haven't heard a whole lot from the global warming folks this winter. I wonder if it might have something to do with the fact that this has been a ridiculously cold winter for most of the lower 48...and especially Alaska. I would love to see a debate between a global warming expert and an Alaskan, who have been reporting that some of their glaciers that had been receding some in recent years are now rebuilding. It might just have something to do with the fact that the temps have been hovering around 0 degrees up there for weeks now. So...I am not about to be a harbinger for a new ice age that might cometh, but I think that "the experts" need to do a little recalibrating perhaps. Besides, I think the Lord..."The Expert"...has a wonderful sense of humor and that He might be confounding "the experts" anyway. :-) Blessings,

Don

No comments: