Found!...pretty funny stuff -- you know you're living in 2008 when...
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in ten years.
3. You have a list of fifteen phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses. (It will be Facebook in 2009).
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You start tilting your head sideways when you smile :-).
12. You know to whom you are going to forward this message. (Don't do it! ;-)
13. You are too busy reading to notice that there was no #9 on the list.